Please leave a comment.


I love receiving and reading comments ~ please leave one.
If you are a regular I am pleased to see you again ~ make yourself at home. If you are new to my blog, welcome too, and please introduce yourself and I will reply very soon.

Thursday, 11 February 2016

Rosa ~ almost 6 months


What more can I say other than she melts my heart.


She laughs and screeches with delight and we had a wonderful long conversation in "baby" yesterday.  My daughter was most touched by it.  


8 comments:

  1. How very sweet! I love those babbles and squeals. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Betsy ~ I expect you remember them very well . . . and so do I with my kids . . :)

      Delete
  2. I feel your excitement....truly♥️
    Cheers:o)
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda ~ Yes I truly believe you do, I just love sharing this experience . . :)
      Enjoy your hols and may the weather be warm and dry . . :)

      Delete
  3. She looks snug as a bug....and she is so pretty, Eddie.
    It's hard to believe she's already 6 months old.
    I know you are enjoying every moment of being a Grandfather.
    Continued blessings on Rosa....
    Love,
    J.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jackie and it is so wonderful to see them develop and begin to converse and see their little personalities begin to form.
      Love, Eddie

      Delete
  4. Absolutely sweetie ... lots of cuddles - cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. You are most welcome to my humble abode.