Please leave a comment.


I love receiving and reading comments ~ please leave one.
If you are a regular I am pleased to see you again ~ make yourself at home. If you are new to my blog, welcome too, and please introduce yourself and I will reply very soon.

Thursday, 28 April 2016

MY LITTLE HELPER


Two Henry's are better than one!

Peter, my little helper arrived this morning together with his vacuum cleaner, a fully working Henry, who was delighted to meet his big green brother . . they got on famously . . lol. The little red one has it's own batteries and really sucks up dust.


"Grandpa! me work big one . . . it works better . . you have mine!"


. . . and he then proceeded to clean under the table.


I had to have a little chuckle.

It reminded me of his wanting to help me cut the lawn a while ago, and wants to do everything himself.  

He always insists on emptying the grass clippings:


On Saturday his Mummy and Daddy bought him a playhouse and we have been busy painting it . . . hopefully we can get it assembled at the weekend.


We'll get him a little table and chair to go inside, and finish off the roof with some felt roof tiles.




14 comments:

  1. Hi Eddie - he's a delight and so clever ... he knows where his grandpa drops crumbs!!

    Enjoy the weekend and the new playhouse ... cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Hilary ~ yes, he found some crumbs . . lol
      Have a good weekend too . . :)

      Delete
  2. He'e so cute and the playhouse is so wonderful!
    Lucky boy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Manu ~ I'm going to have a go at building a playhouse soon ~ needs to be a bit larger. Sharing it and there are five grandchildren (one shared). Should be fun . . :)
      Peter is a lucky boy . . and we are too to have him . . :)

      Delete
  3. So fun! :) Love the little vacuum!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it was fun and it was so funny to see him marching into the house carrying his little vacuum . . :)

      Delete
  4. So cute and sweet of him to want to help out. Love the vacuum cleaners, and the playhouse is fab, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, he wants to help, in fact he helped me clean my shoes this evening and put on the all important final buffing . . . we are erecting his playhouse tomorrow (Sat) now that it has 2 coats of paint. . . :)

      Delete
  5. I used to dream of having a playhouse of some kind when I was a child. That one would have been my absolute dream!
    (Don't get me one!!!!!)
    Hope you're enjoying your "smaller" Henry!
    Maggie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We had a summer house which dad could have converted . . :) Eddie xx

      Delete
  6. Those vacuums crack me up! Love that they have faces and looooong noses for sucking up dirt.
    Does not surprise me at all that Peter wants the larger one. This boy has plans! Such an industrious lad.
    Oh, I would have loved a playhouse like that. What fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes so funny. I still have his little red cleaner here with me ~ I must return it to him . . :)

      I am going to design and build a playhouse this year for shared grandchildren . . :)

      Delete
  7. I need one of those! A Peter AND a Henry! Does he hire out???

    Loved this!

    XO

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am renting him out . . lol

      Eddie . . :) x

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. You are most welcome to my humble abode.