Please leave a comment.


I love receiving and reading comments ~ please leave one.
If you are a regular I am pleased to see you again ~ make yourself at home. If you are new to my blog, welcome too, and please introduce yourself and I will reply very soon.

Sunday, 25 December 2016

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Wishing you all a very Happy Christmas.



This year has been such a blessing for me with the grandchildren.

Peter is 3 now and growing up fast but he still enjoys a cuddle with his Grandpa . . . .



. . .  when he is not firefighting . . 



. . . . riding bare back . . . . 



. . . or building things . . . 



Rosa is 16 months . . . . . and doing well.  She comes to visit her Grampa every Tuesday.



She loves riding Peter's old car . . . 



. . . and taking Elleru for a walk in his buggy.

But perhaps my favourite photo of her was taken back in the summer.




Peter loves his little cousin.



I shall be spending Christmas Day with Rosa and Boxing Day with Peter. Aren't I the lucky Grampa?

Here's to 2017.

23 comments:

  1. Hi Eddie - yes!!! They are lovely looking grandchildren ... lovely to see the photos - so glad you are so happy .. just enjoy ... but I'd get Peter back using that Henry Hoover ... not mentioned I see!! Happy times ... oh he'll be having so much fun ... cheers and with lots of happy thoughts - Hilary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Hilary. Yes, I am starting to be happy again and these little guys are helping a lot. Yes, I need Peter with his Henry hoover, in fact I am thinking or getting a cleaner in every week or fortnight.

      Hope you had a wonderful Christmas . . . :)

      Delete
  2. Peter must sure be a ball of energy now that santa is here. Hope a Merry Christmas is had for all at your pad!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pat. Yes Peter is a real live wire . . especially with Santa around.
      Hope you had a nice Christmas . . :)

      Delete
  3. Indeed you are Eddie...indeed you are.
    Have a wonderful day...my turkey is in the oven..veggies ready to go.
    Time for me to have a shower and get beautiful!!
    Cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Linda . . . hope you had a wonderful Christmas and the turkey was done to perfection as I am sure it was. Did you take the giblets out? . . . lol

      I am sure you would not need much warpaint on to become beautiful . . . lol

      Delete
  4. Grandchildren bring many blessings and I'm really grateful for mine.
    Hoping you have a lovely Christmas and all the time left until the New Year and that next year will be kind to you all.
    Maggie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maggie and yeas they do.
      Have a wonderful rest of holiday with the family . . . see you in the new year . . . Eddie xx

      Delete
  5. How lucky you are!! I miss seeing mine and they are all so big now. I decided to buy gifts sweet little camper this year. So much joy watching her open her presents. God Bless you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathy and God bless you and the family . . :)

      Delete
  6. Adorable!.....you and the grands! Merry Christmas, Ed! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you, kind lady . . . you know I always like a compliment (lol), especially from one so fine and fair . . Hope you Christmas was wonderful . . :)

      Delete
  7. That's so sweet. I bet you had a wonderful Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year, Eddie!

      Blue (Not Scooby Doo)

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Thank you S.A.W. and hope your's was blessed . . :)

      Delete
  9. Aww, how cute! Hope you had a great Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my dear and hope your's was blessed too . . . :)

      Delete
  10. Lovely children, what a lucky chap you are!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Are you still wearing that Christmas hat? I do hope so... lol ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Peter 'nicked' it but I have another one for next year . . . lol

      Delete

Thank you for your comment. You are most welcome to my humble abode.