Please leave a comment.


I love receiving and reading comments ~ please leave one.
If you are a regular I am pleased to see you again ~ make yourself at home. If you are new to my blog, welcome too, and please introduce yourself and I will reply very soon.

Friday, 24 March 2017

LOOKING TO HEAVEN

Here is one of the 'apples of my eye'.

Rosa, looking to Heaven, as if she has just heard her Nana Maria calling to her to tell her how much she loves her ~ just as much as "Bampa" does.


She is a little angel isn't she and Maria will certainly be Rosa's and Peter's guardian angel.

I think Maria sprinkled stardust on her, just like she did with Peter. I am so lucky to have them and to be involved in their little lives so much and so closely.

Next month will be the 4th anniversary of Maria's passing.  Those four years have gone by so quickly.  It is rather strange but today young Peter was asking about his Nana Maria . . . :)

22 comments:

  1. That certainly is one of my favourite pictures of Rosa.
    Grandchildren are a great blessing. They grow up so quick;y so its best to make the most of them while they are still around!
    We must get together at some point!
    Maggie x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes . . they do grow up fast . . . and time seems to acelerate . . :)
      Yes, nice when we get together again ~ must do soon . . :) x

      Delete
  2. She is cute as she listens away
    To what up there is being whispered her way

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am sure it will be good advice . . .
      To always be kind and very nice . . . :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes . . . she surprises us with new things she does and says ~ something new each week . . :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Eddie - littlies can be so perceptive ... and I'm sure Nanna Maria is looking happily down - they are both delightful ... she's a sweetie! Cheers Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is precious.
    Sending gentle hugs to you and your family, Eddie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And your grands are precious too . . . . Hugs right back to you and family . . . and please say to your Mamma, "Hello from me and hope she is well, and your father too" . . :)

      Delete
    2. I will, Eddie. Thank you for always thinking of them.
      Hugs,
      J.

      Delete
    3. Glad they are ok and I am always interested in how you and your family are getting on . . . :)

      Delete
  6. A bit of stardust never hurt anyone, Eddie :) Two tons of it.... well, that's a different story lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol . . . yes, that would be a meterior shower, or an asteroid coming for us . . . :)

      Delete
  7. HI Eddie...
    That is a darling photo of your wee Miss RosašŸ’“
    I am sure you can tell them all about their Nana in heaven...and they will love her as much as you do...
    Take care my friend...

    cheers!
    Linda :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Linda . . . . and I will . . . cheers . . :) x

      Delete
  8. Little Rosa is darling and what a precious expression on her face. Sending my sincerest hugs your way, Eddie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Michelle . . . oh I did enjoy them . . . and hugs right back . . :)

      Delete
  9. Sending you warm thoughts, Eddie. Rosa is precious! Gorgeous photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment. You are most welcome to my humble abode.